Andrew Peers brings to Design Reality almost 30 years of experience overseeing medical devices manufacture and innovation. He will be in charge of setting up the respirator manufacturing facility for our sister company, RTL. Find out more about Andrew from his interview below.
1. How long have you worked for Design Reality?
2. What do you do at the company?
I will be managing the new respirator manufacturing facility, and with another hat I will be managing the ISO9001 and ISO13485 side of the business.
3. First impressions of the team?
Diverse, knowledgeable, friendly, professional.
4. What makes you get out of bed and drive to work every day despite the coronavirus risk?
Having over 28 years of industrial experience in manufacturing products that diagnose illnesses, save lives or enhance peoples quality of life, I clearly have a passion for being in an industry that makes a difference.
5. Three people (alive or deceased) you would invite to dinner.
I’d have to have more than 3, it would be family and friends. One thing 2020 has brought home to so many of us is that family and friends are so much more important than we ever realised.